Friday, September 19, 2008

*HiCcUpS*

Hokay so... there have been a couple hiccups in the processing of our loan. Apparently it is a lot more difficult to get a loan since the housing market tanked. We are keeping our fingers crossed though. :) We decided to go with some people that we knew to get the ball rolling. They are good peeps.

In other news, Brodie's football game is in the morning and I'm stoked to go. It will be fun. It's great to ride down with my family and catch up with everyone. I have such a great family. I really am thankful for them. Everyone is so supportive of each other.

There's been a lot happen in the past week. Everything with the house... contractors, loans, etc. Work... oh yes, work! Our controller and friend, Katie, has left the building/company to pursue a great opportunity. This is definitely a bittersweet transition. As sad as it was to see her leave, I am so happy for her... She is a great mentor who is dedicated to anything and everything she sets her mind to. She will do great things for the new company she is working for, no doubt! This will also serve as an opportunity for us to "step up to the plate" in Accounting. We really have such a solid team and I am grateful for each person I work with.
That's all for now... will update again soon! Adios!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Jenn - thanks for the sweet comments. I hope all is well at AdvancedMD. I'm sure you are all doing a great job. I do miss working with all of you!
-Katie