Thursday, October 16, 2008

It’s Officially Official…


Jack and I are officially homeowners! I don’t know if I should be excited or nervous. I am a little of both right now. This is a big step into “adulthood”. I can’t believe it is finally our home. We have started moving in but can’t start sleeping there until our fence gets put in so the roggies can’t get out. The fence is supposed to be done within 3 weeks. For now, we are just doing the tedious things like lining the kitchen cabinets, washing and putting away dishes and small appliances, setting up the upstairs bathroom, and getting ready for our closet to be built. We bought a fridge, washer, and dryer. They look really good! The house came with a really nice dishwasher and gas range but we are going to sell them and keep all of the appliances the same brand. If any of you know people that would like to buy them… just let me know. They are stainless steel (Frigidaire). Brand new.



In other news, my little brother is doing awesome in football. The badgers are 6-0. Brodie got an interception last Saturday and I fell off of the bench I was jumping up and down on. It was great!



It is a Freed family tradition to have chili and cornbread together around Halloween. This year, I think we are going to have it at our house (still weird to say that). I just hope I can get everything put together in time.
I will take some pictures of how the house is coming along and post them here in a little bit. Things have been so crazy and hectic lately, I don’t even know where to start!


Oh… btw, in my quest to find a dog food storage container, I came across this SUPER CUTE website for dogs… check it out….


2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Congratulations! Must be such a relief to finally be through with all the paperwork and finally be able to move stuff in! Can't wait to see it in person!

Congrats again!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Now you have a place to call your own. Your house is beautiful and I know you will do amazing decorating because you are so talented. Love to see it some day :) - Katie