Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks to Bed Bath & Beyond!




Jack and I went shopping for some things for the house this past weekend and found ourselves wandering the aisles of Bed Bath & Beyond (BB&B). In one of those aisles we found a head/scalp massager we've always wanted to try out. It was time! We decided to buy the little massager and give it a whirl.... It was AWESOME! I posted a picture of what it looks like so you can all get the idea. I even tried it on Harvey (who loved it and was begging for more), and Hannah (a little hesitant at first but loved it in the end). I love it when Jack plays with my hair cause it gives me the chills & this did the same thing. You can use it on your scalp, back, arms, etc. It is fabulous.


In other news... we are still dealing with the lenders in order to get our loan closed... We are excited to get past all of the paper work and into the house.

1 comment:

Lauren Ricci said...

You KNOW how much I love Bed Bath and Beyond! We have one too and love it!