Monday, April 13, 2009

Things Are Always Changing

It's funny because I have noticed that I actually enjoy the things I used to hate doing when I was growing up. I hated making salads for dinner, I hated doing laundry and cleaning, I hated cooking and doing yard work... and now those are all things I enjoy. Jack would disagree with me on the whole laundry thing BUT that is only cause I struggle to get it all put away after it is clean. I'm sure some people can relate. :)


I love having a clean house. I love cooking. I love yard work (Jack would probably disagree here too by saying I only enjoy planting flowers!)I love being responsible. Ha! Kinda weird to say, I know. I love having a home of our own. I love being married.


It's an eye opener when you realize you are all grown up. You start joining book clubs instead of going to clubs, your tastes for alcohol have changed from an AMF to a fine glass of wine, and you are going to bed at a reasonable time.


Things have definitely changed for me and I am so happy!
I have a wonderful husband, the cutest roggies, and most amazing family!
I really couldn't ask for more...


~Jenn

1 comment:

Lauren Ricci said...

That's funny you wrote this. I was just thinking last night as I was crawling into bed at 10:00 after a day full of home improvements and a baby shower how content I am with life. It's wonderful to grow into your own life and person and start appreciating all the little things life has to offer. I think you said exactly what I was thinking yesterday perfectly! Glad you are enjoying married life and everything that comes with it!