Monday, April 27, 2009

April 26th, 2009 (10:48pm)

I got this text from my dad:

I have been thinking about you and where you are in your life and the good decisions you have made and I want to say how proud I am of you and how much I love you. -dad-

Of course I replied to the text... but I just want everyone to know how much I love my dad. I am so grateful to have him and my mom as my parents. They've guided me without pushing, they have given of themselves so us kids would never have a need for anything, and have always been there... whether it be for advice or a shoulder to cry on.

I am so grateful for the close relationship my whole family has. We are always there for one another and love getting together. Everyone fits into our family. We frequently have people asking to become a part of the Freed family. Come one, come all!





No comments: