Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Time to UPDATE

**PICS COMING SOON**

I know I've sucked at updating my blog lately. Things have been so busy with work, the holidays, and the house. Hopefully I will get better at updating more frequently!

So just to give you a quick run down of things that have happened in the last month...



I was in charge of cooking the turkey this year! Scary, I know! I am currently working on my culinary skills. :) Slowly but surely. I chose to brine the turkey prior to roasting it. I've posted some pics below to show you the beautiful bird! It was very JuIcY!


What a mess!!!


I made my own Pomegranate Molasses:


Prepping the bird:


Wa laaaaa... Here it is:


I also took some pics of our home... it is not fully decorated (obviously) but it is definitely getting there. Decorating is one of my favorite things to do... when I have the time. I love to start "DIY" projects... and will finish them eventually. Anyway, here they are!




Jack, myself and the roggies are doing great! They just went to the vet to get their teeth cleaned last week. Awesome! They are so stinkin' cute! Love them!





Plans for the wedding are coming along smoothly. We are getting closer and closer (and now I have to finish a lot of the DIY projects I started). We are booking our flights this week and are just over 3.5 months away from the cruise. I am so excited! I am so thankful we get to share this moment with our friends and family! WoOt!

I promise to post again soon!

*jenn*

2 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I just saw your blog from facebook and thought I would take a gander. I guess know I can keep tabs on you. We have a blog too. It is private though. Email me if you want an invite christmantile@gmail.com. Our blog is: christmanclan.blogspot.com

Katie said...

You are amazing! I'm glad the turkey turned out good for you. It is always a boost to your confidence when the food tastes good and you were the one that made it. Keep up the good work! Take care-Katie